Sunday, July 15, 2007

I Am So Mad At Blogspot!!!

What the heck BLOGSPOT?! you made me completely erase one of my newly created posts because i had some stupid character you probably had a bias towards or something!!! at least, thats what it seemed like to me!!! when i pressed publish, you said there was a character that wasn't allowed!! YEAH RIGHT!!! i just talked about pokemon!!! what are pokemon not cool enough to be on your sight or what?! and what is with that explanation crap!!! what the heck!!!! i talked about pokemon before, so why is now different?! you know what? i guess you just don't want to people to express their feelings about stuff!!! is that it?! well i know i'm mad, so anyone out there reading this, remember to post about it and get blogspot back!!!!! >_<

3 comments:

Sarah Wood said...

sweetheart, I'm sure your post isn't gone, blogspot doesn't just erase your messages, in fact, they automatically save them, we'll try to recover it together

emily1217 said...

Don't worry about your blog. I ruined my Build-a-Bear post before. I got all mad at the computer. Remember that?

emily1217 said...

STOP GLOBAL WARMING!!!!