Friday, July 13, 2007

Pokemon Palace



this is a picture of the pokemon gang!!! i just love pokemon!! in fact, i've beaten almost all of my pokemon video games; not the best thing to brag to all of your friends, but its something isn't it? anyway my top 10 favorite pokemon are 1.pikachu ; 2. meowth; 3.swampert; 4.charizard; 5.rapidash; 6.shadow lugia; 7.espeon; 8.umbreon; 9.togepi; 10.ditto... awsome aren't they? well of course if you're not a pokemon fan you're probably asking yourself what the heck these creatures are. well as i said before, these creatures are pokemon and they rock and rule!!!!

2 comments:

emily1217 said...

My top ten pokemon are 1. Togepi, 2. pichu, 3. Pikachu, 4. Togetic, 5. Squirttle, 6. Igglybuff, 7.Psyduck, 8.Chancy, 9. lovedisc, 10. mudkip. I know I might not have spelled them right. But who cares? I DON'T!!!!!

emily1217 said...

well emily i hope the japanese pcreators don't get you... mwhahaahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!! hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hicup]