Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Sister The Brat



hi this erin again, and today i wanted to tell you about my sister emily. pictured to the right is her school photo. LOOK AT THOSE TEETH, THEY'RE SO SHARP!!!! anyway as you can see from the picture she loves the water, and that is the problem i had today. you see, i was taking a bath and was rinsing out my hair when all of a sudden she barged in and pretended to be a cat right in front of me!!! she tried to stick her nose in the bath water!!! eeew!!!!! i told her to stop but she got me with her foot and pranced away with sick enjoyment!! i of course had to take another shower and by then my hair had tried soap in it so when you see my grotesqe hair, mommy, blame EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

3 comments:

KYLady said...

You must have been squeeky clean after two baths my sweet daughter. I didn't think your hair looked gross today.

Sarah Wood said...

Erin you're so funny, I love the way you write!

emily1217 said...

I deserved this. Who cares though? Well you do. I did think your hair looked pretty though. Prettier than mine. Now it's better though. (My Hair) I took a shower today.