Friday, July 13, 2007

My Very First Blog

hello my name is erin henderson and this is my very first blog!!! isn't that exciting?! yeah!!! anyway i just want to clear this up with everybody out there; i am a cheesecake-loving, pokemon adoring, video game pro, dork. yes i am a dork. but who cares? not me!!! anyway i have a loving family of bloggers; well everybody is a blogger except my dad... thank goodness! anyway their names are emily, sarah, and lisa or as i call her mommy. this is my blogging family who i love so dearly!!!:] well this has been my very first post, hope you enjoyed it!!! :]

2 comments:

KYLady said...

AHHHHHHHH! My sweet daughter has finally started her blog. You have pleased me tremendously by doing this. I love you, my little Pokemon queen.

emily1217 said...

Erin finally you have a blog!!! I mean Sarah has been nagging me to tell you to start one and now you have. [sigh]