Sunday, July 15, 2007

POKEMON ROCK!!!



Once again, i'm here to talk about POKEMON!!! anyway these particular pokemon are legendaries and, in my opinion, are the best kind of pokemon there are. the pokemon in this picture are articuno, moltres, zapdos, mew two, mew, raikou, suicune, entei, ho-oh, lugia, celebi, groudon, kyogre, latias, latios, regiice, regirock, registeel, jirachi, deoxys, and rayquaza. what names, huh? to tell you the truth, im not even sure i even spelled them correctly. but who cares anyway, i mean it's not like the japanese pokemon creators wil find out anyway...right? he he!!! uh-oh!!! i just recieved a message that said that i will die f0r misspelling the pokemon names!!! uh-oh!!! oh-no!!!! take emily instead!!!!! not me!!! please!!!! *_*









3 comments:

Erin Henderson said...

Erin can I have your stuff when you leave. I mean I wouldn't care for some extra bratz, polly, barbie dolls.

emily1217 said...

Please don't go. I mean who am I going to play Build-a-Bear with and nag too? Don't miss spell them again!!

KYLady said...

I would miss either one of you equally when/if you are gone. Please don't go!!